Monday, July 8, 2013

Never Give up

"This time I will study well in advance for my Semester exams"

"From tomorrow I will definitely go gymming"

"After this blog post i will regularly update my blog"

"From next sunday, I will regularly go to play tennis"

There are so many such statements which we always say and then dont end up doing. The reasons for the same could be plenty..... Lack of time.. too much work... too many classes to attend.... health not well..... or simply sheer laziness.

It happens with me so many times....

But does that make one a failure...... Does that mean that the person has given up....

naah I dont think so.... To put in the words of the famous Rocky Balboa.... It aint over till its over.

If you still have even 1% willingness and energy to do what you want to do then I feel you will eventually end up doing it.

You might go to the gym only for a week or 15 days in a month..... you might end up playing tennis only twice a month.... you might start studying only a day early..... You might update your blog only after a year.... but that small bit is what matters the most....

As they say something is better than nothing..... That small effort is what will keep yourself going....

So if there is something that you have been thinking of doing for a long time but havent manage to do it out of sheer laziness.... then go out and do it today. .....

We only lose when we ourselves say .... "ab na ho payega" ......

Therefore... never give up....

And hopefully this time I will have then next blog post up soon :D :D

2 comments:

Prasad Vaidya said...

mag kay mhanaychay kay tula? :P hehe

Neha Chahar said...

completely agree...at times we just need to nudge a lil bit :)